Meet Declan from Mighty Mites!
Refuge BJJ coaches nominated students to participate in a student spotlight. They are a few of the examples of what makes our school great! Read below to learn more Declan and his jiu-jitsu journey.
- What is your name? Declan
- How old are you? 6
- What is your BJJ rank? White belt with 1 stripe
- How long have you been training jiu-jitsu? 10 months
- What made you decide to try it? To learn discipline, cooperation, and physical skills
- What is your favorite thing about jiu-jitsu? "That I get to tackle people"
- What do you think is the hardest part of jiu-jitsu? "Tackling people"
- What would you tell your friends is the best reason to train jiu-jitsu? "So you can know how to fight"
Are you ready to join the Refuge BJJ team? Find out more about how to start your one week free trial!