Meet Vonn from Youth Class!
Refuge BJJ coaches nominated students to participate in a student spotlight. They are a few of the examples of what makes our school great! Read below to learn more Vonn and his jiu-jitsu journey.
- What is your name? Vonn
- How old are you? 7
- What is your BJJ rank? White belt with 2 stripes
- How long have you been training jiu-jitsu? Almost 11 months
- What made you decide to try it? I wanted to try so I could be a great black belt
- What is your favorite thing about jiu-jitsu? Fighting, training, and the games
- What do you think is the hardest part of jiu-jitsu? People doing take downs, arm bars, and chokes and the gi.
- What would you tell your friends is the best reason to train jiu-jitsu? You get to fight, train, and be the best in the world!
Are you ready to join the Refuge BJJ team? Find out more about how to start your one week free trial!